I no longer work for ContactAtOnce as of 5pm today. Well, sort of. I did agree to stay on as a contract employee until I find another job, but I am not an employee anymore. Which is scary, although staying on in a contract employee role makes it a whole lot easier. I will work for CAO when they have projects that need extra help. Luckily they have some now, so I start on Monday.
I do have another job prospect in the works and I ask that everyone say a little prayer for me. I really really want it and I think I would be great at it and happy at the same time. It will allow me to use the skills God has given me instead of ignoring those skills.
I admit I feel awfully greedy asking God for this new job. He has been so incredibly generous to me how could I ask for one more thing? My blessings have been overflowing lately and I am so grateful. Trust me, I am. May God's will be done (and hopefully this new job for me is part of his will).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment