This really is now the waiting game. She is so close....and yet so far. Hopefully it is nothing like The Crying Game with a crazy surprise at the end. (Surprise!! Its a boy!!)
I know I am supposed to enjoy these last few weeks, but enjoying swollen feet and needing help turning over in bed is sometimes hard. Of course, I wouldn't change it for the world. For as much crazy symptoms I talk (complain, what?) about, I am so blessed. I've got a cute little baby hanging out in my belly.
I figure Chris and I are going to have the best baby ever. My dog has managed to become the most annoying 'child' ever. We are both missing doggy daycare. She was so used to constant activity. I can't possibly fulfill her needs. She paces around the living room no matter how many times I take her outside and play ball.
Chris has been a champ and has been taking her for the majority of her walks, but daddy-man has his first day of work today so it is just Me, the Coffee Bean (now the size of a watermelon) and the Monster. Hm. I might need to find another doggy daycare to take her to a couple of times a week.
Hubby and I had pictures taken yesterday for the holiday season. We used the photographer I am going to use for the little one. Check her out: http://www.amyparrish.com/. She had a day of abbreviated sessions for an abbreviated price so we went ahead and took advantage of it. She was awesome and even took some 'maternity' shots of me. We tried to get me sitting crossed legged on a sofa. Yeah, not so much. I could get one leg up, but not the other. Not even with the help of Chris. Ah well.
On another funny note, we got our Ohio drivers licenses last week. They print them for you while you wait so I didn't have long to wait to see my new picture. Let's just say I am a little puffy. I told Chris my face looked fat. He told me it wasn't so much my face, but my neck that looked fat.
Hm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment