Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Quick Buck

Alright ladies, listen up. I have a no fail way to make a quick buck. This system has been tested and found to actually work. Here's what you do:

1. Do laundry later in the day (like close to bed time)
2. Neatly pile his clothes on his side of the bed and yours on your side of the bed
3. When your significant other walks into the room hoping to get into bed and go to sleep, look at him and say, "Wow. You have a lot of folding to do."
4. When he looks like he would rather sleep on the floor than deal with the clothes say, "I'll fold your clothes for $100."
5. According to our tests, at this point he will say, "OK." and go check his email.

Ta Da! You are now $100 richer and since you had already planned on folding his clothes anyway, it is a win-win.

Try it. It works.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Good job, Tricia! I bet if you wait until he's really hungry and offer to make him food, you could make some more money.