God is great. And is even greater because He allowed man to create a medicine called Tussinex. And it helps people get a good night's sleep by making them not cough. I woke up only once last night coughing instead of 3 times or so. Yes, I took an extra dose in the middle of the night, but hey, it worked like magic.
Chris has been pretty cool through all of this. When I told him I had to sleep on the couch he said he was going to sleep there too. Where I go, he goes. Good thing I have a big sectional couch. Today's goal is to get the guest bedroom in shape so that I can sleep in there. I love the couch and all, but it would be nice to sleep in a bed again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on the marriage and new hubby! Hope y'all can beat back those nasty mold spores soon. :)
Katy
Post a Comment