Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free

I am free to do what I want. Free to figure out what I want to do. Free to get it together and actually do it. Today was my last day at CAO. Hard to believe. It was great while it lasted.

And the question is now- Now what? Wouldn't it be great to stay home and finish all of the projects around the house! However, I do need to make some cash. I am still up for a position that I would really really like. But I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch. I've been watching so much HGTV I am convinced I would be great at helping people with redecorate with things they already have and some paint- either to live in or to help them sell their house. If you know of anyone who needs someone like that, let me know. I also do a great job of painting...

On another note- Our new furniture arrived today. It is beautiful. Chris' mom was so generous. I can't wait to have everything put together so that we can have people over.

No comments: