I call bullsh*t. Excuse my language, but I think it is warranted. Could his first few months in office have been more of a disaster? Passing an enormous, no ginormous spending bill before the people voting on it could even read it???? Very stupid. And now they are mad because they didn't know parts of the bill existed??? Bullsh*t. That's what it is. Plain and simple. They are mad because people who had a contract to be paid are getting paid. How about we take away their salaries? They surely haven't done anything to deserve them.
I wish we could just fire them. I plan on doing my part to 'fire' them in about 3 years. I hope other people will do the same. We don't need people representing us who will blindly follow. I want people who read bills they are going to vote on. I want people who will think for themselves and not be brainwashed by the nonsense being put forth by people who obviously have no clue. But hey - it was all necessary to pass it immediately or our economy would fail. It was necessary to act fast- so fast that an educated decision could not be made.
Nice job Obama.
P.S. If you are going to comment, please own up to who you are. I don't mind different opinions. I do mind wimps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment