Friday, March 6, 2009

Running Away

About a year ago, my Zune was stolen. I had put off buying a new mp3 player as I figured I had other things I needed to pay for. A few months ago I broke down and bought an (ick) iPod. Knowing I was going to have to send my computer back to my company once I left, I waited and waited to set it up. I had bought it to help me stay motivated on my runs, but this week I found my motivation waning. So, I broke down once again and set up the iPod on the computer I am going to have to send back shortly.

And my run this morning was awesome. I hate to say it, but I love Britney Spears when I am working out or cleaning the house. She just really gets me going. I feel energized and even sexy (yes, sexy while dusting). I bought an iPod Fit two weeks ago and plan on setting that up today. It allows me to track my daily runs, it will talk to me while I am working out, all with the hope that I will be super motivated to get off my behind and get out the door with the pup. I wouldn't mind looking like Jennifer Garner in ALIAS. OK, that might be a bit of wishful thinking, but you never know.

On another note, my nights have been very disturbed with coughing fits and asthma attacks. Living in an older house has not been the best for my asthma. I am going to have to dust mite proof the bedroom. I had been putting off buying an allergy protector for the mattress as we have plans on buying another mattress, but I don't think I can wait any longer. Target is going to love me today. Chris even offered to have the carpet pulled up and hardwood put down. (I am definitely disturbing his sleep as well, so I am not sure if that is more for him or me :) We might need to go there, but I am going to try all of the cheaper options first.

Ah well. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love my Fit for the iPod- enjoy:)!