Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Bloggin'

I read a number of blogs every day. Funny how 2 years ago I didn't read any. They get to be addicting.


Some of these blogs have tremendous amounts of readers. How do they do that? Lots of friends? Its more like they have something to say- whether it be something funny or the focus is on DIY projects.


Well, I have been inspired...not that I am going to have hundreds of followers...but I would like to have more focus.


Time for a poll. I'm like those pesky politicians. I can't make a decision on my own. OK, that's not quite true...I just want some input on what you think I might be good at.


Look to your right. There should be a poll. Please vote.

Ok. Just kidding. In trying to decide on different blogging options I only came up with one that I would be any good at. (at least I think so)

I thought of doing a DIY blog, but there are tons of those and really my husband is just not a DIYer. He'd rather pay someone else (and help the economy).

I thought of doing a FASHION blog, but who has time to research all the new clothes and trends?

I thought of doing a BABY blog, but I don't even have one yet.

So that left me with one option: to be FUNNY. So, my blog will focus on comedy, humor, and making people laugh-or at least smile.

Let's see if I can live up to that goal. Sure, you might find some not so funny posts, but I will always try to find the humor in situations and share that with you. Or no one. It might be really bad and then no one will read my blog :)

No comments: