Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wedding Re-Mix

I am posting these just because I can - that and I really love my husband
and was thinking about him.

Not sure if I've posted this one of me in my dress. I wish I had more of me in the dress. I am thinking about having a post-wedding bridal session with a photographer to get more of the shots I had envisioned. Wedding days are so crazy-everything goes by in such a whirl. I missed a few pictures I really wanted. Maybe I can convince my grandfather and mother to come with me so we can get those...
Gotta love this cake. It is magazine perfect!

Fabulous table setting! Wait, did I do that? Yep. Every bit of it.


And last but certainly not least (in fact one of my very favorites)
my husband and I












3 comments:

Debbee said...

All I can say is beautiful. I love the dress with the lace neck...oh so vintage and dreamy. You two make a nice couple.

K Cummings Pipes said...

Lovely! And since you changed your blog header I've missed getting to see the beautiful bride and oh-so-handsome groom. The years fly by and that guy you love just gets more precious to you. At least that's how it happened with me.

BrandyMcD said...

Beautiful! All of it!