Thursday, March 25, 2010

Watch This ~ Psych


If you have not been watching Psych, then now is the time to hit Netflix. This show is by far one of my very very very favorite. Non-stop laughs are a sure thing. Shawn Spencer has the best sense of humor and his partner Gus is pretty funny himself.


The premise: A 'psychic' and his best friend help the police solve crimes. Is Shawn really psychic? No, he's just very observant and good at making assumptions. And good at making everyone else think he has special powers. Too funny.


Last night was the season finale, so be sure to catch up before the series return in June. This show is especially funny for people of my generation (that would be Generation X). The pop culture references to things when we were young are hysterical and bring back great memories.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ha! I loooove that show. I don't quite get all the pop culture references (slightly before my time) bu it is still super funny.

BrandyMcD said...

We really like that show too. I didn't know we could Netflix it, but we will now!

Anonymous said...

I love my Shawn and Gus!!!