Thursday, March 25, 2010

Monkey Cookie Update

Monkey Cookies....Monkey Cookies... I don't think I'll ever bake another cookie in my life. Ok, that may be quite the exaggeration, but wow, these have been time consuming. You are worth every hour B2.

Here are the monkey cookies in progress. I made the batter on Sunday. Baked them on Monday, and outlined and filled in the face last night. Tonight's mission: FINISH THEM. I've got to fill in the head bit and add in the nose and mouth. After that's done, I need to make sure the icing hardens and then put them in their bags.



What's up with the one on the bottom? Well, he fell off the tray and so received a cursory icing before he was eaten by the hubbie. Don't worry, I've got more than enough left.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

but they are cute!!!

BrandyMcD said...

Wow, they are looking really cute. I admire your dedication!

Whitney said...

Good job, Tricia! I think there is some kind of formula that says the harder you work on other peoples' showers the better your own will be :)

Heather said...

so maybe I changed my mind and want a monkey shower now. these are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Wondered who worked so hard on those WONDERFUL cookies....loved mine! Bobbie