Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheers!

December 18, 2010
Side note: I just bought my first pair of maternity pants Monday night. Why do women wait so long to get into maternity clothes? They are just so much more comfortable- especially when you are bloated. In fact, I may never go back to 'regular' pants. Seriously.

10 comments:

JENNY said...

Yay! Glad you finally posted this on your blog. We are so excited for you guys!!!

And, I agree. Maternity clothes are the best.

Whitney said...

Yay! We can talk about it all the time now, haha!

PS, You inspired me to get a haircut tomorrow! Can't wait to see your cute new cut!

married yoshimi said...

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!

word about the maternity pants. do yourself a favor and get the bella band, too! that thing has been awesome for me!

BrandyMcD said...

I almost spilled the beans on your haircut post. I was going to tell you that one of the pregnancy books says not to cut your hair while you are pregnant because what you are really, secretly wanting is a new body, and the haircut won't make you happy.

I say, whatever...but I have a friend who didn't even get a trim the whole time she was pregnant.

We're so excited for you!

blueskies said...

Well, I did get the hair cut today and boy is it cut! Minda took me seriously when I said I wanted to cut it off. I like it..even if all I want is a new body

:)

Unknown said...

Something TOLD me to check your blog today. Weird....CONGRATS! ;)

Heather said...

Yay! so happy the news is out! Maternity clothes are awesome. Would recommend caving early on the pregnancy pillow as well.

Tiffany said...

Congrats! So happy for you!!! We can celebrate when I get back to Houston.

K Cummings Pipes said...

Happy, happy...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I am also now going to buy all my pants with huge elastic panels in them. Even when I am not pregnant. Hooray!