Love It ~ My new Spanx Bra
The bra so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on! The much buzzed-about Bra-llelujah Underwire Contour features an innovative design that banishes back fat and makes it the perfect wear everywhere bra. So, say goodbye to VBL (Visible Bra Lines) and hello to a smooth, sexy back.
Naturally-adjusting shoulder straps won't dig in
Front-closure design eliminates uncomfortable metal hooks
Unique underwire channel guarantees underwire never peeks through
Padded cups provide full-coverage
The perfect t-shirt bra
The bra so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on! The much buzzed-about Bra-llelujah Underwire Contour features an innovative design that banishes back fat and makes it the perfect wear everywhere bra. So, say goodbye to VBL (Visible Bra Lines) and hello to a smooth, sexy back.Naturally-adjusting shoulder straps won't dig in
Front-closure design eliminates uncomfortable metal hooks
Unique underwire channel guarantees underwire never peeks through
Padded cups provide full-coverage
The perfect t-shirt bra
I finally broke down and bought a new bra this weekend. The girls were starting to protest. I wish I could show you the back of this bra. It is awesome! It is expensive, but hey, bras are important and worth a few bucks. I am not usually into front closure bras, but this one has changed my mind forever I think.
Hate It ~ Dehydration
Let's just say I've been losing more fluids than I should ever since Friday night. I've been trying to make up for it by drinking and drinking. The exhaustion is overwhelming though and the doctor was none to pleased when I called this morning. She wants me to go home and hydrate. I would love to go home, but there are already 2 ladies from the office out today and so it would make it pretty tough on everyone else. We'll see. The most important thing is for me to drink and that I am doing (and doing well...talk about a lot of trips to the bathroom). Anyway, I may stay through lunch and then head out.


3 comments:
I hope you are spending less and less time in the bathroom. I know that is not fun. Keep drinking! You and Luci can start a club.
Yay, glad you like the bra! And I love the dress you got--fun shopping with you!
As a woman with um...ample assets, bras are important! You get what you pay for, I say. I didn't know Spanx made a bra, but now I'm going to find one. Well, maybe after Eleanor gets here. I'm sure my shape will change yet again.
You do what your doctor says! They know stuff.
Post a Comment