Young & married about 4 years. DMP goes out of town; I cut my hair; he comes home, says nothing. I fuss. He says, "Oh, I noticed but when I can't say something good, I say nothing." Mine is long because hubby likes it and long hair makes me feel sexy (yikes, can a 60+ woman still say such things?) The nicest thing about hair is that it always grows back.
I LOVE the short cut and think it would look super cute on you. In fact I think I may steal it. I have an appt. tomorrow. Is that stealing or flattery?
I vote for look #2. Layers are difficult for me, and the shorter cut is indeed shortish, but not like a pixie cut. It's still super feminine and seems like it would need less maintenance. But what do I know? I've been in my pajamas all day.
6 comments:
Both are super-cute! It's hard to decide :) I did the short cut right after I got married and loved it, until it got super hot outside.
I am a fan of the short cut, but I think either will look great on you- you have such pretty hair!
I think you look really good with short hair! But long is also really pretty on you. Not much help, huh? My vote would be for shorter.
Young & married about 4 years. DMP goes out of town; I cut my hair; he comes home, says nothing. I fuss. He says, "Oh, I noticed but when I can't say something good, I say nothing." Mine is long because hubby likes it and long hair makes me feel sexy (yikes, can a 60+ woman still say such things?)
The nicest thing about hair is that it always grows back.
I LOVE the short cut and think it would look super cute on you. In fact I think I may steal it. I have an appt. tomorrow. Is that stealing or flattery?
I vote for look #2. Layers are difficult for me, and the shorter cut is indeed shortish, but not like a pixie cut. It's still super feminine and seems like it would need less maintenance. But what do I know? I've been in my pajamas all day.
Post a Comment