Friday, September 5, 2008

5

Feeling like I am 5 years old I want to throw a small tantrum. I don't want to work. I only want to scrap. Its become an addiction I think. If the chipboard pieces I have orded had been delivered yesterday, I think I would be scrapping and not working. I am a very, very bad girl.

By the way, there will be a special collection taken up in church this Sunday for me so I can buy the bag I posted below. Please make sure you are generous in your giving.

I want it. I want it bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TK, I know you want me very badly, but try not to be sad. My destiny is on the upper east side of Manhattan, where I will find some sad, unfortunate rich woman and bring her happiness for one night until she throws me in the back of her mirrored dressing suite. Ah, charity.

blueskies said...

Louis, how can you do this to me? I will treat you better than any rich woman on the upper east side (or the upper west side for that matter) and will love you until the day I die. Please reconsider.

Anonymous said...

You call to me heart.

Chelsie Sargent said...

I think it is okay to have days where you are 5...

married yoshimi said...

we just got your thankyou note! we will be on your team anytime, ladykins!

Yoshimi & the Hub