Friday, September 12, 2008

He's Super

I discovered my true love last night. He is handsome, helpful, strong, has great character, and is always looking out for others. He really just took my breath away. I can't believe it has taken so long to find him, but I finally have.

Its weird because I definitely like guys like him, but I thought I had found my favorite one ever years ago. Until last night. It was such a surprise. The way he looked at me. The way he spoke. I can only imagine what it would be like to kiss him. Maybe the next time I see him I'll find out what that is like. His strength of character is just really amazing and I could tell he is made of something special.

I admit his great body was impressive. Intelligence is usually what turns me on - and believe me he is very intelligent- but his body. Meow. You can definitely tell he works out. I was practically drooling right in front of him.

A guy like this comes along once in a lifetime.






Ok, it is Superman. But can you blame me???






No comments: