So I've been 'tagged'. I admit I have no idea what this means, but I assume I am supposed to answer all of the questions the person who tagged me answered. Am I correct? If not, someone please inform me.
Here we go:
What's your favorite salad dressing? Honey Ginger
Have you ever smoked Heroin? No
Favorite Holiday? Halloween
Favorite drink at Sonic? Diet Cherry Coke
Do you get nervous before Dr. appointments? No
What do you think of hot dogs? I love them!
Favorite Christmas Song: The funny one from Love Actually (I don't know the name)
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? diet coke?
Can you do push-ups? Yes
Can you do a chin up? Maybe one. Maybe
What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My two sets of diamond earrings
Favorite hobby? crafts at the moment
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
Do you have ADD? No
What's the one thing you love about yourself? My red hair
Middle name? Anne
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? pink paper and that is about it
Current worry? Will I ever get married?
Current hate? Having to work
Favorite restaurant? Mark's
How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember
Where would you like to go? Costa Rica or Greece
What's your favorite food? Anything that tastes good
What's something exciting in your life? What is Ike going to do in the coming days?
What shirt are you wearing now? brown tank
Do you like to sleep on satin sheets? No.
Can you whistle? Yes.
Favorite color? red
Would you be a pirate? Sure.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Mostly hymns from church
Favorite girl's name? Katherine
Favorite boy's name? Jake
What's in your pocket? Nothing
Last thing that scared you? A dream I had about being a man who liked to dress like a woman
Favorite TV show? Project Runway
Do you love where you live? Yes!.
How many TVs in your house? 1
Who is your loudest friend? ?
How many pets do you have? 2- Buffy and Annabelle
Do you have any tats or piercings? Yes.
What's your husband's name? Prince Charming
What is something you can't live without? Naps
What is your favorite candy? Sprees
What is your favorite sport to watch? Football on TV, Baseball in person
What were you doing at midnight last night? Sudoku
What's your favorite store? Michaels
First thing you thought of when you woke up? Ugh
What time is it? 4:49
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have the funniest dreams. haha! I liked reading your answers.
Post a Comment