Monday, August 11, 2008

Borrowing Babies


Is it bad that I have posted a picture of a friend's baby? Hopefully not. She is gorgeous and I think perfectly represents what I plan on writing about today...Babies.

I want one. Its true. I've wanted one for quite awhile. I feel that my purpose in this world is to be a wonderful mother and wife. Of course I am still single. So where does that leave me? Playing with other peoples' babies and loving them as much as I can (without being weird).

I can't wait to be a mother. Being preganant I am sure has its ups and downs, but what a special time- to have a life growing inside you. Changing diapers, picking out cute clothes, and yes staying up all night with a cyring child when they are sick. All good. Well, maybe not the child being sick part, but I am up for it.

I have so much love to give. And I am good at 'mothering'. I really feel like that is why God has put me here on this earth- to show love to children. And as I think of the fact that I am still single (and yes, I have time, but it is always good to plan ahead), I think of ways that I can be a mother. If I make it to the age of 35, I plan on fostering and or adopting. Fostering would allow me to help multiple children that need love, but I am sure to fall in love with one or more of the children I might foster. I don't have to have a baby either. There are so many children past that 'puppy' stage that get passed over. I will pick one of them- even if I do have children of my own.

I can't wait. Until then, my babies are of the four legged variety.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You are going to be a wonderful mother someday!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, Mel. Tricia, you will be a wonderful mom. This time, right now, is meant for something...even though it seems blah. See you latah!

Anonymous said...

... and you will be a fantastic mother one day. For now enjoy spoiling other people's babies - I for one love the way Paige adores you... it truly does take a village and you are the only Sha Sha! xxx