My dreams have been pretty interesting lately and I am proud to say the dream I had last night pretty much tops them all. Long story short...I dreamt I had multiple personalities. One of which was a man who liked to dress in drag. Oh and did I mention he was a serial killer? Yeah. Where do I come up with this stuff? It might actually make a good movie. Maybe Yoshimi and I can get together on that. I was captured at one point in the dream, but I managed to escape to a snowly climate and live out the rest of my days as a woman, who thought she was a man, who dressed like a woman, and killed other men.
I rock.

Rudy Giuliani, dressed as a drag queen,
at the 2000 Mayor's Inner Circle Press Roast.


3 comments:
hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!! omgosh, that is hilarious!! and kinda creepy.
=)
seriously, how do our minds turn out this stuff??!
I will be haunted by that pic of Giuliana. I know it. he'll be in my dreams tonight beheading evil puppies during a tornado in which pink robots are trying to take over the earth.
Giuliani, I mean!! lol...
he DOES look like a girl...
I love your honesty!!
Post a Comment