Thursday, August 21, 2008

You Think Battling Pink Robots is Hard...

Last night in dreamland was a very busy one for me. Between fighting off the amorous propositions of an ex-boyfriend from many many moons ago to being Buffy the Vampire Slayer and chopping off the heads of evil puppies with a butcher knife, I was pretty tired when I woke up this morning. (Yes, it has occurred to me that the reason I am still single is apparent from the admission above.)


Don't worry about the puppies. They were being possessed by evil demons and chopping off their heads allowed their 'souls' to be free. Plus, it allowed me to not be eaten my evil puppies!

I have always had vivid dreams. I can even rememeber a dream from middle school where the New Kids on the Block picked me up from school and took me to an interesting place...a garbage dump. Hm. What do you think that means? I've had dreams where I am flying free after breaking up with a guy. I've had dreams where aliens are stealing all of our food and I am begging a guy not to give them the bread. Go figure.


My lucky friends have been entertained (I hope) by my weird and whacky dreams for years. My crazy imagination either means I am very creative and fun or that I am certifiably crazy.



Ah well.


P.S. Check out Beth's latest blog if you haven't already. Very good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, and I agree about the knowing. Scrappers unite!!