Today I wanted to share one of my favorite little things I picked up a few years ago. I think it pretty much says everything you need to know about me. I found this postcard when I was working at a University and dealt with a bunch of whining college students. I tend to be a person who tells it like it is and some people just aren't used to that. This bunny always makes me laugh. And reminds me to be nicer to people since patience is not always my best virtue.

I've got just one more page left in the scrapbook of my grandmother. Once that is finished, I am going to take some photos of the pages and post them again. I can just sit there and look at the scrapbook for what seems like hours. Seeing her and remembering her is such a good thing. It makes me so happy to feel connected to her. I might have a hard time giving it up to my grandfather, but I know he will cherish it even more.
It also makes me think of a time when I will add photos of my grandfather to the book. He hates having his picture taken and refuses to not talk while people are snapping away. Of course that makes the pictures less than great. But I want as many photos of him as possible. He has been my father just as my grandmother was like a second mother and I love him so dearly.
Let's all take time today to call the ones we love- let's say the older ones in our families and tell them we love them, we think of them, and ask if there is anything we can do for them.
Lovies,
TK


1 comment:
I LOVE pb&j.
Post a Comment