On the eve of a day off, can we all say "AMEN!". I need a day off, how about you? Depending on the weather, I plan to go to my mom's house and sit in the pool. I think every week should have a 3 day weekend. Of course, then I would want a 4 day weekend, but that is a different story.
I've had a great week at work this past week. I've discovered that work isn't so bad when I am feeling like a success. Its when things aren't going as well as I think they should that I get depressed and want to find a different job. I do think I am trying to fit a square peg in a round hole when it comes to being in sales, but I do a good job of faking it. In general, I think people need to feel like they are making some kind of difference in the world around them, making some sort of mark to feel good about themselves. For me that means being very good at whatever I am doing. If I don't live up to my expectations, I feel like such a failure. But let's be happy for the past week. It was surprisingly good.
I do look forward to the day when Annabelle calms down a little. I can't wait until we can all just chill together without me having to be on guard or trying to keep her entertained. She is only about 9-10 months old so she is still a pup. She has matured a lot since I brought her home and most days I am glad that I did decide to keep her. It is neat watching her grow up. It is like having a child. Recently she has started to be more aware of her surroundings- meaning she doesn't just accept everyone she meets and has started noticing 'menacing' looking things. She has found her voice and has quite the growl and bark. Don't mess with that doggie! Farouk at doggie daycare says that this change in her is good and all part of her maturing. We are entering the adolescent stage and there are times when it is obvious. She can be so stubborn. Too bad her mother is more stubborn than she is.
Earlier today I was taking a nap and I kept thinking of funny things to write in my blog. They all must have disappeared when I fell asleep, but I still had a 'need' almost to get on here and write. Ah well. Enjoy your day off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment