If any of you ever read any of the Martha Stewart magazines, you'll know she has a section called Good Things. You'll usually find the best cookie recipe or maybe the flower arrangement of the month. Today, in honor of counting blessings I'd like to put forth my own Good Things list.
- friends who remember the Muppets and still love them
- a certain kitty cat sleeping on my desk
- doggie daycare
- books
- calendars you can still write in
- audio books
- a loving family
- favorite Bible verses
- favorite hymns popping up in your head
- comfy shoes
- the moment you take your bra off at the end of the day

I could go on and on. I am so happy today and just wanted to document some of the things that got me there. God provides. God loves us even when we don't think He does, even when we think we have been forgotten.
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever" Psalm 23:6


2 comments:
I love this post! I'd like to add a couple more 'good things' that apply to me today:
naps on weekdays (the joys of being self-employed!) and clean sheets!!!
great list!!
Post a Comment